We got the cheapest accommodation that time in promo for P6,800 including buffet breakfast, tour , free welcome drinks and used of their facilities good for 4 person.
- P999 – Heritage tour plus welcome drinks and cold towel
- P1,699 -Heritage tour plus one meal, welcome drinks and cold towel
- P1,899- Heritage tour plus two meals, welcome drinks and cold towel
My suggestion for you guys is to stay overnight, if you can rather than day tour to fully experience what this heritage park can offer. I guess budget of P3500 all in including transportation, food, accommodation and tour will do. Although really pricey for most of us who are in a budget but the experience for me is priceless .
Food : P200 to P 1000 for sharing
How to reach Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar:
I. Las Casas shuttle service for 750 per way per pax.
II. Public transfer
- Bus – (Manila to Balanga Batangas) You can take bus from Bataan transit or Genesis at Cubao terminal for P200 .
- (Balanga to Las Casas) Mini bus (P35) or FX/Van (P48) at Balanga terminal . If you ride the mini bus you can take a tricycle from its terminal for 5 mins or walk about 300 meters if you take the van to reach Las Casa.
III. Private Vehicle:
- From Manila, take the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX).
- Exit at San Fernando Toll and take Olongapo-Gapan Road to reach Roman Highway.
- Or option is from NLEX, exit thru Dau Toll Plaza, and drive your way to the interchange to transfer to Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX). Exit thru Dinalupihan Toll Plaza and turn right to Roman Highway.
- Upon reaching the Fil-Jap Friendship Tower you will see the signages to reach Las Casas.
We fuel up our vehicle for P 1,500 plus toll gate roughly 450 . Total transportation expense for us is P2000 divided by the number of the people in the group.
For more information please click here for Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar website.
To view our experience in Las Casas Filipinas please click here